Terms and conditions for training courses
I will abide to follow following terms and conditions once registering a course with Institute of Forensic Science, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University in association with Capital Novus,
1. Face-to-face courses normally run with a suitable minimum of participants. Should a course be cancelled because of shortage of participants, you will be offered a place on an alternative course or a full refund of fees paid.
2. Confirm that you are willing to participate fully in the course.
3. Agree to pay the relevant fees.
4. Agree not to distribute the work or material or lecture notes or any other related to this course (online or hard copy) without permission in written from Institute of Forensic Science, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University.
5. Agree to take full responsibility for your actions and opinions.
6. Confirm that you have, or are willing to secure access to, relevant materials where the course necessitates this.
7. All courses must be completed within stipulated time decided by the Institute of Forensic Science, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University and if fail to complete within stipulated time or fail to attend regular theory and / or practical session , admission will be cancelled and to continue, fees need to be paid.
8. Refunds will not be payable after a course has been started.
9. While registering the course, candidate must provide an accurate and complete postal address, contact telephone number and e-mail address. We may refuse or cancel your enrolment if you do not supply these. Your details will not be used for any purpose other than the efficient and effective running of Real Group Ltd.
10. If circumstances arise that are beyond our control, it may be necessary from time to time to change/cancel course dates, content, venues and prices from those published. Whilst we will make every effort to transfer your booking to the next available course at your preferred venue, it should be noted that we will not be held liable for any costs/losses incurred as a result of any such changes. If we are no longer able to provide your course, we will ask you to return any course materials to us (at our expense) in the condition as originally delivered to you and refund to you any fees paid to date when we receive the materials as required.
11. The majority of correspondence with and from Real Group Ltd is conducted electronically using e-mail and web-based protocols. Your details will be added automatically to our database. Your details will not be passed to any third party without your permission, unless requested by law or a similar authority.
Institute of Forensic Science, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University in association with Capital Novus reserves the rights to change or amendment in the terms and conditions from 01 to 11 time to time and I agree to abide same