Information Governance and Litigation Technology Solutions for Government
Just as corporations and outside counsel face increasing stakeholder pressure to deliver low cost and effective management of eDiscovery, government agencies are similarly challenged. As with the private sector, litigation professionals in the government also require that eDiscovery solutions provide an easy, seamless experience, and prefer the administrative advantages gained by an end-to-end solution over the traditional model of multiple point solutions. Whether responding to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request or for purposes of invetigatory and litigation requests and productions, government information technology and litigation professionals gain value from the ability to identify, preserve, and collect information, and for deep dive/multidimensional analysis and streamlined processing, review, and production of government and third-party data. Government project managers are challenged to streamline communications, work more efficiently, and continually improve internal processes. Sensitive and secret information is also very critical in the public sector, and those working with it need a secure repository in which to collaborate and edit documents. Not to mention the challenges facing every government agency for thorough and precise strategic planning and performance budgeting/reporting for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
With its headquarters located near the nation’s capital, Capital Novus has had the opportunity to work with government agencies on federal, state, and local levels to address many of the core issues facing the public sector. As a Small and Woman Owned Business, Capital Novus provides a product portfolio, now available for license, that addresses the current and ongoing needs of the federal, state, and local governments.
- Cascade Performance Based Budgeting Software is a comprehensive performance planning, budgeting, and management solution designed specifically for government. Cascade creates long-term strategic plans that are results-oriented, as well as annual performance plans showing the measureable levels of service (outcomes and outputs) that each program plans to accomplish. And all throughout the year, Cascade’s powerful performance reporting and analytics features generate the performance dials, dashboards, trend-line graphs, and comparative analyses that enable an agency to truly manage-for-results. Click here for more information.
- Capital Novus’ nayaEdge helps reduce the time and expense of managing enterprise information with smart archiving, file analysis, and automated business rules. nayaEdge automates activities that were otherwise performed manually or in a haphazard way such as the identification, preservation, and collection of documents related to litigation or an FOIA request. Embedded analytics provide agencies multidimensional views of the data, quickly surfacing information by which critical decisions can be made on the information to be produced. Click here for more information.
- After years of development based on client feedback, and constant and regular use on its own projects, the company is now licensing its eDiscovery software – to address the need for an effective end-to-end solution. The eZSuite provides a powerful, scalable, and analytics-driven integrated suite of modules, administrated through a single platform, for flexible data processing/culling, Early Case Assessment, and TAR-enabled review and production. The highly scalable ECA module has also been used for deep-dive analysis of data (such as that produced in response to a government investigation), and also as a re-usable work product knowledge repository for related matters (such as FIOA requests). Click here for more information.
- Capital Novus’ eZManage solution provides a robust project management platform that consolidates all project information and tasks while also facilitating continual process improvement . eZManage facilitates fast and effective execution and insightful project oversight through a knowledge repository, communication features, task automation, and robust reporting – providing greater transparency and strategic oversight for legal projects. eZManage increases the efficiency and success of individual projects, the litigation support/project team, and the agency’s eDiscovery activities as a whole. Click here for more information.
- The Capital Novus Cryptacomm solution enables government workers to quickly and securely manage and exchange a large number of documents and to consolidate all communication related to sensitive matters. Through a single repository, agency representatives can collaborate (internally and externally) in a controlled/permission-based environment, to discuss and edit documents in real-time and track progress of the matter and its related documents and tasks. Robust functionality for editing, reporting, and communicating facilitate more secure and effective document management in matters involving sensitive, confidential, or secret information. Click here for more information.